European Brokerage Event on Resilience from disaster 2019 - workshop dedicated to practitioners
Ministère de la Recherche, Amphithéâtre Stourdzé, 25 rue de la Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, Paris, France
The Security Research NCP Network (SEREN4) and the French Ministry of Interior, with the support of the European Commission are pleased to invite you to the brokerage event dedicated to the 2019 Horizon 2020 topics related to resilience from disaster:
- Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects for disaster-resilient societies (SU-DRS01-2019)
- Innovation for rapid and accurate pathogens detection (SU-DRS02-2019)
- Pre-standardisation in crisis management (including natural hazard and CBRN-E emergencies) (SU-DRS03-2019)
- Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster (SU-DRS04-2019)
- Demonstration of novel concepts for the management of pandemic crises (SU-DRS05-2019)
- Pan-European networks of practitioners and other actors in the field of security in two specific areas of specialisation: 1) the protection of public figures; 2) the handling of hybrid threats" (SU-GM01-2019)
that will take place on October 24th 2018 at the Ministry of Research and Innovation in Paris.
At this event that is dedicated to practitioners interested in the uptake of security research and innovation, you will have the opportunity to meet with other practitioners from your discipline and from other disciplines, and share your needs and innovative ideas with the aim of paving the way for future cooperation. The cooperation strategic targets are to:
1) express your requirements in the projects
2) share your tools and infrastructures for the demonstrators
3) form core consortia of practitioners ready to include other stakeholders
Participation in the brokerage event is free of charge. However, registration is mandatory.
Please register online by October 19th 2018 at the following link.
Seats will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis due to the limited capacity of the meeting room.
The event agenda can be found here.